Snails have considerable human relevance, including as food items, as pests. A lot of leaves are eaten by snails and slugs. Moreover, it poses a threat to your plants. Think fast before they destroy your entire vegetable garden and eat your plants’ leaves. so it’s better to prevent by using Snails repellent
Gardeners are so frustrated by snails and slugs eating their plants that they head to their local garden center to buy the first snail-killing product they can find. For a simple, non-toxic, and (mostly) non-lethal way to protect your garden against snails and slugs but without doing harm to desirable insects and animals, try these natural home remedies.
Top Snails Repellent
Ortho Bug-Geta Snail and Slug Killer, 6 Lb
- Effective for up to 3 weeks
- Kills snails and slugs
- easy-to-use formula
- no mixing or spraying
- There is no danger to pets or wildlife
Check price on Amazon
Some of the other methods to remove snails from your garden
- To your garden beds, add a layer of gravel, bark, or wood chips.
- Start your day by watering your garden.
- Add copper, The snail’s slime reacts to copper in a way that causes them to receive an uncomfortable shock
- Bring birds to your garden.
- Sprinkle broken eggshells on the ground.
- Sprinkle coffee grounds on top.
- Make a homemade snail repellent and spray it on plants.
- Herbs are effective in preventing them.
- Garlic is an option
By baiting and trapping these creepy cousins, and by placing barriers, they cannot reach your plants.
hope you got something from this article snails repellent
to know more visit SNAILS